- Each speaker will have 20 minutes for the presentation. The talk of each speaker should fit in 15 minutes as there will be time needed for the introduction and questions as well.
- If using a PowerPoint (or any other program) presentation, please note that you need to bring it on a CD, a DVD or a “disk on key” memory stick and upload your file to the meeting’s room computer.
- Speakers should arrive 20 – 30 minutes prior to the start of the session and introduce themselves to the Session Chair.
- Posters may be prepared on one sheet (preferred method) or alternatively on several smaller sheets.
- The dimensions of the poster board are PORTRAIT style: 87 cm width x 117 cm height. It is suggested that your poster be A1 (59.4 cm width by 84.1 cm height) or A0 (84.1 cm width by 118.9 cm height – not fully fit).
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
- The text, illustrations, etc should be large enough to be read from a distance of two meters.
- Technical equipment will be available for the mounting of posters. Staff will be in the poster area to assist you.